Langenisarhofen is part of the municipality of Moos in the Lower Bavarian region of Deggendorf and the county.
Watch camera online in Langenisarhofen
The village of Langenisarhofen is at the transition from a low terrace to a high terrace at the southwestern edge of the Isar valley. Federal highway No. 8 passes through the village, and the Passau-Obertraubling railway line runs from the south.
The Langenisarhofen area largely corresponds to the territory of the former municipality of Langenisarhofen and covers about 12 square kilometers.
Already in the description of the property of the Niederalteich monastery of the end of the 8th century, "Breviarius Urolfi", this place is mentioned. The local chapel dates from the second half of the 17th century.
The Long Isar Hofen municipality was Gemeindeedikt, formed in 1818. It was about 1,198 hectares in size, and there were places Blindmühl, Gilsenöd and Long Isar Höfen. On May 1, 1978, she completely disappeared into the moss community.