Beltinci is a town in the Prekmurje region of northeastern Slovenia. It is the seat of the Municipality of Beltinci. Črnec Creek, a tributary of the Ledava, flows through the settlement. Until 1937, there was a Jewish Orthodox synagogue in Beltinci. It was built in 1860 and served the local Jewish community. On April 26, 1944, all of the Jews of the town were deported to the Auschwitz extermination camp, from which none of them returned.
Watch camera online in Beltinci
The parish church in the settlement is dedicated to Saint Ladislaus and belongs to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Murska Sobota. It dates from 1742 with late 19th-century alterations.